Panel Discussion – Biggest Learnings From Failed or Abandoned Clinical Trials
Time: 9:10 am
day: Day Two
• Scrutinizing the disconnect between preclinical to clinical translation, why were there such promising results in preclinical yet poor translation into positive clinical trials?
• Why did they fail? What was the endpoint? What could have been done differently?
• What were the biggest lessons learned?
• What was surprising in terms of the outcome measures?
• What good can come out of a failed trial?